Our engineering department team of engineers provides comprehensive services in the following areas:
- Analysis of your requirements and studies during the preliminary stages of your project
- Selection and validation of the appropriate transport solution based on the specific nature of your goods and load scenarios
- Sizing of the frame, and load (or other) distribution structures
- Drafting of transport, lifting and handling plans
- Road analysis and approval of itineraries
- National and international transport authorisations
- Organisation of private, police and exceptional convoy/oversize transport escorts compliant with the regulations.
Thanks to Friderici Spécial’s extensive experience in transport, lifting and handling, our team has the expertise required to analyse your project and provide optimal technical and financial solutions (for example, 100% road or multimodal transport).
The choice of itinerary, the initial preparation of the project, and thorough discussions with our customers are crucial to ensure transport operations are seamless. The main stages are:
- Feasibility study
- In-depth study of the configuration of the transport, the itineraries and the loading/unloading sites
- Formalities with Swiss and foreign authorities for authorisations
- Proposals of potential solutions and a study report
- When applicable, information on the need to adapt the itinerary and potential alternative solutions (road widening, creation of temporary roads, etc.).
Our engineering department also provides the documents necessary to meet your health, safety and environmental (HSE) requirements (health and safety plans, risk analyses, etc.) as well as operating procedures.
Would you like to receive an offer for your engineering department project?
Contact us and we will send you a non-binding offer as soon as possible.